Yes, that’s right!
Through a partnership between myON and Get Georgia Reading: Campaign for Grade-Level Reading, all educators, librarians, students, and parents in Georgia have free access to more than 5,000 enhanced digital books from now through August 30th. These digital books, with flexible reading scaffolds, are the core content of myON’s award-winning personalized literacy environment with embedded tools and metrics to support and track student reading growth. During this free summer trial, all readers will share a single account that provides unlimited access to myON’s digital books, without the personalization elements.
- To learn more about how to take full advantage of this resource, watch this video.
- Visit the myON website.
- In the School Name field, type (do NOT paste) “Get Georgia Reading, Campaign for Grade Level Reading.” (Once you start typing, the field will self-populate the rest.)
- In the User Name field, type “read”
- In the Password field, type: read.
- Click “Sign In”
- Select a book and begin reading!